Automanic is a vehicular deathmatch game, hopefully becoming the best of Twisted Metal, Interstate '76, the Burnout Games, and Carmageddeon, focussing on cross-country carnage. It uses Crystal Space, CEL, and ODE.
I've joined a project called Interstate Outlaws, a game similar to Interstate '76 and '82. So Automanic is no more, but has evolved into this new game. Expect to see better artwork, more style, big guns, and some hot cars!
New Release! - 0.2
- Really cool explosions!! (In slow motion! With camera zoom!)
- Armour system, different cars can have different amounts of armour
- Damage system. Ramming and shooting cars takes off armour until they blow up
- 2 different weapons so far.
- 2 unique vehicles with their own gear settings and default weapon setups.
- 2 different maps. The carpark has many objects lying around, more weapons,
and bumpmapped vehicles. However, it may be slow on your computer.
- Trolleys, crates and Parked civilian cars to push around in the carpark map.
The parked cars also blow up.